Heart Attack Prevention
Heart disease is a killer. Heart disease kills more Australian’s every year than anything else.
If you have any of the following you should have your heart examined:
- increasing age
- having family history of heart disease
- smoking – both active smoking and being exposed to second-hand smoke
- high blood cholesterol
- high blood pressure
- being physically inactive
- being overweight
- depression, social isolation and lack of quality support
A HeartXam is quick, easy and painless – Be checked. Be sure. Contact us to make an appointment for a HeartXam.
Protecting you and your family
We encourage our patients to take the following easy steps to ensure they and their families have a healthy heart:
- Have a regular HeartXam;
- Walking for just 30 minutes a day;
- Healthy eating;
- Managing your weight;
If you have any concerns about you or a family member, it is important to get checked quickly. Contact us to make an appointment to see one of our highly trained doctors.
Many more heart attack prevention strategies can be found at the following websites: